District of Logan Lake Council Meetings
Regular Council Meetings
Regular Council meetings are open to the public and are typically held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, commencing at 7:00 pm in Council Chambers, located at #1 Opal Drive in the Municipal Office.
Should you wish to appear as a delegation at a Regular Council Meeting please submit a Delegation Request form to the Director of Corporate Affairs at the Municipal Office, #1 Opal Drive or via email at email@example.com prior to 1:00 p.m. on the Thursday preceding the Meeting. If you have any questions, please call the Director of Corporate Affairs at 250.523.6225 ext. 230.
* Please be advised that the Regular Council meeting Scheduled for July 10th has been cancelled, and
a Regular Council meeting has been scheduled for July 17, 2018.
* Please note: The two Documents below are related to appearing as a Delegation to a Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council Meeting Agendas
Agendas for Regular Council meetings are prepared and posted the Friday before the scheduled meeting and for Committee of the Whole, Special, or InCamera meetings, 24 hours prior to the meeting. The deadline for public submissions to a Regular Council Meeting agenda is the Thursday before the meeting. Please deliver submissions to the Municipal Office at #1 Opal Drive, or by mail to Box 190, Logan Lake, BC V0K 1W0, or by fax at 250.523.6678 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view Regular Council Meeting Agendas
Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Please click here to view Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Committee of the Whole Meetings
Committee of the Whole meetings are meetings called by the Mayor, and include all members of Council. Committee of the Whole Meetings allow a Council to review and discuss topins in depth, and make recommendations only, to a formal “Regular” or “Special” meeting of the Council. Public notice of a Committee of the Whole meeting is required in advance and these meetings may or may not be open to the public.
Please click here to view posted agendas.
Special Council Meetings
A Special Council meeting is a meeting called in addition to the annual Regular scheduled meetings and can be a meeting that is open or closed to the public. A 24-hour notice period is required for Council to conduct a Special meeting, unless waived under Section 127 (4) of the Community Charter.
InCamera Council Meetings
InCamera Council meetings, also known as ‘closed meetings’, are meetings of a confidential nature that the public are not permitted to attend and can only be held pursuant to the regulations outlined under Section 90 of the Community Charter.
June 12 - Special & Regular Council Meeting
- Council approved the Logan Lake Ranch & Country Club Hayfield Lease Agreement for 2018 – 2020;
- Council approved for the July 10, 2018 Regular Council meeting to be changed to July 17, 2018;
- Council granted permission for the Logan Lake WHY to use the Curling Rink for a Summer Camp program for eight (8) weeks in the summer and that the fee be waived for the program;
- Council granted permission for the Logan Lake ATV Club to ride ATV’s and UTV’s in the Canada Day Parade;
- Council approved a letter be sent to Honourable Mobina Jaffer, Senator of British Columbia requesting information on the Province’s plans for educating Canadian Citizens on the Border Implications of Bill C-45 once the Bill gets passed;
- Council approved the Logan Lake Arts Grant-in-Aid request in the amount of $2,150 and a Grant-in-Kind in the amount of $771 for a total of $2,900;
- Council approved staff to research cost and liability regarding rental of recreational equipment for use on Logan Lake;
- Council approved allocating an additional budget of $8,000 from the Roadworks Reserve to fund the overrun of the 2018 street cleaning maintenance budget, and that the 2018 Financial Plan be amended accordingly;
- Council approved Administration to make the 2017 Annual Report available for public inspection and comment.
- Download this file (DELEGATION REQUEST FORM.pdf)Delegation Request FormUploaded: September 17, 2015
- Council Procedures Bylaw 831, 2018Uploaded: June 8, 2018
- 2018 Schedule of Regular Council MeetingsUploaded: June 19, 2018